Start date: September 2022
- Evidence based Review of Mental Health Disorders
- History taking and mental health examination
- Overview of brain functions relevant to mental disorders and psychotherapy
- Phenomenology, diagnostic classification, clinical features, course outcome and evidence-based treatments (including medication and other biological treatments) of common mental disorders
- Understanding and critical appraisal skill applied to psychotherapy research
II. Unified and Integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- A foundation intensive: Integrated overview of behavioural, cognitive and 3rd wave CBT with focus on practical skills development to structure and conduct CBT sessions with fidelity
- Webinar on the therapeutic relationship in CBT
- Webinar on Understanding CBT Competences
- Unified CBT workshops in Depression: Behavioural Activation and Cognitive Models
- Separate Unified CBT workshops
Panic Disorders, Social Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Trichotillomania, Health Anxiety and Somatic Symptoms Disorder, 3rd Wave approaches overview, Schema approach overview, Adult ADHD, Managing co-morbid conditions
III. Ten 1-hour supervision session in pairs
IV. Formulation and summary of a CBT case in practice
V. Formative/Summative Assessments
- Regular price $ 6000
- Student/OASW/CMHA rate $4700
Full refund will be available till one week before the start of the course. An admin fee of $300 will apply.
Course Workshop Times:
Courses run from 9 am to 4 pm
Number of Places:
This course is currently limited to 12 participants. Only 7 places are available at present.
Part payment options are available please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A deposit of $1000 will be required for registration.
- Professional license to practice psychotherapy e.g. social work, psychology, psychotherapy, occupational therapy, nurse, doctor.
- Students pursuing a course which will lead to a license to practice psychotherapy.
- An update resume will be required after registration in the course.
- We may contact you for a phone discussion in case of any questions
IMPORTANT: Applicants are expected to have professional cover and/or supervision for your clients. The supervision provided in this course is educational only for the purpose of learning CBT. It cannot be used for insurance payments or professional clinical practice supervision.