This 1-day event is packed with learning opportunities for practicing clinicians with a diverse array of topics on structured psychotherapies delivered by recognized experts. The conference consists of state of the art presentations and workshops, focused on key skills for practice.
* How Canadian National CBT standards help your practice.
* What to consider when doing CBT with LGBTQ clients.
* Overcoming distance in delivering psychotherapies for children & youth
* Structured CBT for addictions: What Therapists Should Know
* Problem Solving Therapies: How it can change health care access
* All you wanted to know about the different treatments for PTSD
The CBT training with Dr. Sanjay Rao absolutely revolutionized my clinical practice. Dr. Rao’s program taught me the experiential components of treatment to move stuck clients, including stubborn belief systems that were resistant to change in purely cognitive work.
– Course Attendee
Dr. Sanjay Rao, MBBS, MD, FRCPSYCH, FRCPC, MBA
Director of Unified CBT & Professor of Psychiatry, MBBS, MD, FRCPsych, FRCPC, MBA
About Unified CBT Academy
At Unified CBT, we believe that psychological therapy is a high-performance activity that can significantly benefit from cross-training. In fact, we believe that no singular mental health approach sufficient. Just like athletes, therapists need to train outside disciplines, all the while keeping abreast of emerging scientific evidence.